Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Photo Time!

It's that time of year! When I am anxiously awaiting our Christmas cards to come in so I can address them and send them out. In the meantime here are some of the photos we took of the kiddos.

Adorbs!





I am very proud to say that I took these photos myself! (With much advice from my friend who is a photography expert)

I had grand plans of taking some of the Hubs and I but it didn't happen- time was of the essence (and I couldn't figure out how to work the timer on my camera)


Now come on orange envelope!! Show up on my doorstep!

2 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

super adorbs! cray cray adorbs. said in the voice of james earl jones b/c those commercials crack me up.

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

Look at those incredibly handsome boys! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!