Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up

I hope you all enjoyed our guest bloggers/ projects this week! I sure did.

I want to send a huge THANK YOU! to these awesome ladies for featuring my projects this week:

Roeshel at DIY Show Off , Crystal's Craft Spot  and  It's A Blog Party featured my  Kitchen Renovation

House of Grace and Super Stinky Boys for featuring my Vintage Chair Rescue

Creating My Way to Success featured my  Wine Bottle Citronella Candle

Thanks so much!





Con- Man and I spent the weekend in Killeen, TX visiting the hubs at Fort Hood. We rode around the town and ate dinner at the lake one night. Con and I tried to go to the thrift store on base but its only open the 1st and 3rd weekends of the month. Bummer! Maybe next time.

But as promised tomorrow is the start of my giveaway for reaching 100 followers (now 131- wow!). I really never thought anyone but my mom would read my blog so this really means a lot.

Till next time!

0 comments: