Saturday, September 25, 2010

Video Tutorial

A lot of people commented on my wine bottle pendant lights that they are worried about cutting glass with the Dremel Tool. I totally understand, I was somewhat intimidated as well. But after doing some research online I found out that I was not the only one who was curious about the subject.




Here is a video I found that shows how to do it, what precautions to take, and what bits to use.

http://www.ehow.com/video_4800305_dremel-glass-cutting-tools.html


Here is another article about using the Dremel to cut glass.




Hope this is helpful, and remember to always keep safety first. If your not comfortable doing something it's ok to ask for help!


I also want to send a huge Thank You to Rachel at One Pretty Thing and Cassity at Remodelaholic for featuring my wine bottle pendant lights and technique to make your own T-Shirt. Thank you!!

Happy Creating!

0 comments: