Friday, August 2, 2013

Sawyer's 12 Month Photo

I can't believe Sawyer is already 1 year old!! Where has the time gone? Sawyer is starting to walk, eating lots of big boy food, and says- DaDa, Dog, Bye Bye, Ball, rarely says MaMa (what gives?)



This one is my fave- he would hardly sit still but had a great smile


Best shot of him sitting for a side by side comparison to his first photo


And since both the boys had a birthday last month I asked my good friend Stacey to take some pics of them. She own Mia Bella Photography- you should check out her page! She's trapped here in Altus (lucky for me!) but sometimes travels to Florida and Seattle and does shoots there. P.S.- yes they are wearing crawfish shorts - Louisiana Represent!!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!

2 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

aww, how sweet! he's gotten so big, in that first pic he looks so tiny in that chair!

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he's 1 already! Time flies!