Thursday, May 1, 2014

Staying Alive- Still

It's official! I have kept a plant alive for a whole year!!! (Hoping that I'm not going to jinx myself talking about it now...)

My Fiddle Leaf Fig is 1 year old- Happy Birthday little guy!



Now



He hasn't grown much, maybe a few inches. But that's not the point- the point is that I did not kill him. :D

Now comes the real challenge. He's getting a bit big for his pot. Fiddle Fig is still in the same pot he was in the day he arrived on my door step (Ordered from Home Depot thank you very much). He seems really  happy in his little plastic pot but I'm worried if I leave him in there much longer things could go downhill.



Even though I am gripped in fear right now I need to find him a proper pot and hope for the best. 

Anyone have tips on replanting?? Help!





3 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, gripped in fear. hilarious, and yet i know how you feel. good luck! be gentle. that's pretty much all i can tell you.
b

Marian Frizzell said...

I'm hugely impressed. I would've killed it by now. Wish we could get together some time!

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

I got one a few weeks ago and I've been super paranoid taking care of it!