Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Projects In Review

Yay Happy New Year! 2010 was a great year for me and my family, and I hope that 2011 holds more of the same.

When I started this blog back in April my goal was to work on and complete several projects that had been floating around in my head for a long time. Having a baby and working with a husband who works 80 hour weeks had really put a cramp in my DIY style. I decided the only way to get things done would be to make the time to work on my projects. (This includes drilling things in the middle of the night; apologies to neighbors.) And I created this blog to help keep myself accountable. I didn't have any experience with blogs before then and have learned a lot along the way.

Here are some of my projects in review.

On my original list of things to accomplish:

Improving My Sewing Skillz (Ya I spelled Skills with a Z, it makes sewing that much cooler)

Still on the List:

Learn How to Upholster

Con-Man's Desk (can't decide on a theme)

Finish the Coffee Table

And A Few things that popped up along the way:

I still have lot's more to work on including finishing our dining room, and painting our master bedroom and sunroom, ect ect. So I hope you've enjoyed the ride so far and thank you for all your support. I hope you'll stick around for some more adventures!


Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...


LV said...

These are all worthwhile projects. In due time, you will complete them.Take one day and job at a time. I like the little dogie book holder. Most of all, I love the precious child. I have not been blogging but a little over two years. I learn and make mistakes every day. I have made worlds of friends and enjoy it very much. So will you. Take care and have a better 2011.

Serendipity Chic Design said...

Sounds like you are a busy girl with a plan...That plan definitely seems to be working for you.

You did a fab job on everything. I especially love the bookend...To cute!

Happy New Year!


flutietootie said...

You are one talented person. It is amazing what you have created over the year. A whole new year will bring more of your skills to the table.

Boogieboard Cottage said...

Hi, I found your blog at My Romatic Home. I love your projects, too cute! I would like to invite you to post this over at my new link party, Masterpiece Monday, at my blog, Boogieboard Cottage. The link is already up. I hope you can join the party!

Happy New Year,

boogieboard Cottage said...

Thank you for participating in the very first Masterpiece Monday! I hope you'll come back again, it was fun having you share! Take care, Mary