Sunday, March 20, 2011

DC Trip

This weekend I was doing a lot this; and didn't have time for much else.



So I'd thought I'd share some pictures from our DC trip we took last weekend. The Hubs had a Pediatric Conference to attend and I decided to tag along since I had never been before. I dropped the Con-Man off in Houston with my parents and headed to Washington DC!




Geaux Tigers at the Smithsonian!



I had no idea sloths used to be this big. Yikes!


Our early ancestors had some slammin hair do's.


Hope diamond bling!



Got to see democracy in action- Free Libya!





Ok, there are a ton more but I don't want to bore you. I wanted to head over to Georgetown Cupcakes but my trip was short and there wasn't time. Bummer! Maybe next time.

What did you do this weekend? Any fun trips lately?











3 comments:

Jena @ Involving Color and Home said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I love the Smithsonian museums!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow looks like an awesome trip. Love the photos.

katie jean said...

DC is so great with so much to see! A little bit of something for everyone :) I went last summer with my 12 yr old son, and the Air and Space Museum was the perfect one for him.