Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Here! It's Here! (Again)

Woo hoo! The Royal Studio Design stencil I won from Made By Girl just came in! I'm pumped! I feel like it's Christmas all over again with these packages showing up on our doorstep.




Not only did it come with the stencil, they sent a paint brush, smaller flower stencil, and a how to book.





Now what to stencil? I'm not sure when I'll get to this unexpected project but in the meantime I've been searching inspiration images and can't decide what room in our house needs this fabulous stencil.


Bedrooms are always fun. Ours could use some pizzaz. (All images from Apartment Therapy)




Or adding some pops of color to a bathroom:



Go completely off the wall (literally) and stencil the ceiling? (Image from Not Just a Housewife) 



And of course since I haven't stenciled anything on this large of scale before I'll probably be doing some research. For starters this Stencil Tutorial is pretty helpful.

So many ideas I can't decide! I've got a lot of thinking to do.


Have you ever done a large scale stencil? Any tips or tricks?

1 comments:

Simple Daisy said...

Ooh...what a great win!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it:)