Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One for The Kiddos

Woo Hoo it's Wednesday! Poor Wednesday often gets a bad rap sometimes because it's in the middle of the week. But just think, after Wednesday comes Thursday, then Friday (Friday's are awesome) then comes the weekend!! So actually Wednesday isn't all that bad since it's the kind of the precursor to the weekend.


And~ today Con-Man's Big Boy Room is being featured over at Remodelaholic this evening. Go check it out!

But Anyway....


Since I finally finished Sawyer's nursery, and my due date is coming up- I have kids on the brain. I thought sharing a few cool kid worthy design ideas would be fun for today.


Have you seen Todd Oldman's collection of Modern Art Supplies for Kids at Target? I wish wish wish there was a Target near me so I could stock up (for the Con-Man of course). But for now online viewing is the best I have!









If you've been looking for fun wall decals that are different than the norm and haven't had much luck you need to check out 2Modern's line called WallCandy. They have lots of fun decals to fit any decor including chalk decals, balloon animals, and temporary wallpaper.




What better way to make a kid feel like their room is really their own than with using their initial in the decor? I've been on the lookout for a big letter S or C for my boys. Maybe one of these options will work?






Have you seen the new Fall Collection at Land Of Nod? There is some seriously cool stuff! There are 3 collections with 3 distinct styles. I wish I was a kid again!! Maybe I could work some of this in to our home decor? Why should the kids have all the fun?










If your looking for some Kid Friendly DIY projects check out Lowes Creative Ideas for some fun projects.








Hopefully these ideas will get your creative juices flowing for the little guys and gals in your life; or for yourself!

0 comments: