Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Wine Weekend

Not much time for DIY'ing seeing as the Hubs and I had a weekend getaway in Texas Wine Country! We stayed at a little bed & breakfast- The Back 40. It was a little ranch that had horses, fishing, and cute little cabins.





Our cute little Texas Ranch Themed Cabin:


And of course on the Wine Trail we had wine! 


And Chocolate!


And check this out:





They totally copied my wine bottle pendant lights! Or maybe they had them first, I'm not sure. Either way I bet mine were a lot cheaper!


Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day. I also got some fabrics in that I had ordered for my dining chairs. I can't wait to share them with you!w









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely time. Looking forward to seeing your dining chair project too--

Mally said...

What a cute place. Looks like you had a wonderful time. The weather looked great too. Wine and chocolate sounds so good.