Monday, June 20, 2011

Back to the Real World

Well we got back from our vacation last night and it was back to work today. WaWa...


Thanks for all the support, advice, and suggestions you guys left about my chair dilemma last week. I'm going to order the fabric, search out some other upholstery quotes, and if nothing seems within my budget I'm going to tackle the project myself. :)


As you remember we were in Acapulco last week. Yay! The hubs and I have a lot to celebrate in the month of June. His birthday is in June, now we have Father's Day to celebrate, and our wedding anniversary (5 years!) 


We had a blast hanging out by the beach and pool, eating local food, and just relaxing before our move to Altus, OK. Here are some pics!











We stayed at the Grand Mayan thanks to the AFVC (Armed Forces Vacation Club). If your in the military and haven't heard of it check it out- they have amazing deals!

Lots of beach and pool time!




When we weren't lounging in the sun we went out downtown to see the famous Acapulco Cliff Divers, ate some awesome local food, saw some exotic wildlife at a freshwater lagoon, and even experienced an earthquake.






It was a fun trip but we missed The Con-Man and were glad to be home yesterday.

And last but not least this week I'm working on the top for my coffee tables! Hoping to be done by the weekend.    
                                                                                 :D



1 comments:

Brandi said...

Gorgeous photos! It looks like you had a fabulous trip! happy belated anniversary.