Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I apologize for yet another non-design related post but I just had to say- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! to my wonderful husband of 5 years. 5 YEARS! 

I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life to share all the ups and downs and in betweens with. We've been through a lot together and still have many years ahead together.

We met on a blind date! A mutual friend knew I needed a date to a sorority dance and thought Corey would be perfect for me. We were both freshman in college with hectic schedules and couldn't figure out a good time to have a date. So I mentioned I was going to evening Mass on Sunday and he said he'd come along.

So we had our first date at Church of all places!




We remained good friends for a few years. Then eventually friendship blossomed into love! Aw!!



We've done a lot of living already- along with our first 2 babies, Gracie and C.C. our dog and cat we have Con-Man keeping us busy. And we're about to move to our 3rd house in 5 years (Thank you United States Air Force!). What ever adventures life brings us we're ready for it!





1 comments: