Friday, January 11, 2013

Lonny Magazine Loves

I received my issue of Lonny Magazine yesterday! I love Lonny Magazine. If you haven't heard of them they are an online bi-monthly magazine that covers everything from the arts, market trends, interiors, ect. They have gorgeous pictures to drool over and lots of interesting design related articles.





And an interesting tid bit- the name Lonny comes from combining the names of the cities of the magazines two founders- London & New York. Neat! 

I thought I'd share some eye candy I found in the most recent issue.

The first thing that caught my eye were these gorgeous pillows from B. Viz Designs. They are a textile company that specializes in pillows made from period textiles. They are to die for! And not only are the products beautiful they are handmade in my home state of Louisiana! 







This issue had an interview with writer Amanda Foreman who listed some of her favorite things. One of them was this awesome Pride & Prejudice (My favorite book of all time!) IPad case. LOVE!





And I found this article of some use. It's all about mixing wood tones in your home; Lord knows I need this for my house!





If one of your New Years Resolutions is to venture out of your design comfort zone and go try out some dark painted walls this is the article for you. It has lots of ideas and images of how spaces look with dark paint.




And last but not least you know I love me some Eames furniture; but what I love even more is the couple behind the designs even more. This book; Eames; Beautiful Details, is definitely on my reading list!


If I've peaked your interest at all you should head on over and check out the rest of Lonny Magazine. You will not be disappointed!

What are some of your favorite online design mags?

2 comments:

Mrs BC said...

Those cushions are divine. I have the Lonny love as well! I devoured it this morning while the hubs took the kids fishing. Bliss!
xx

Feral Turtle said...

Going to check this out. I have never heard of it! Thanks for sharing.