Thursday, January 24, 2013

One Check Off My Bucket List...Hopefully!

I know I've been a little light on DIY projects lately- I'm going to make it up to you with a cool project I'm hoping to finish up tonight! One of the reasons for this lack of work is because I'm currently training for my first marathon!

I've run 2 half marathons before and have always wanted to try and run a full. 



Me after my first half, I found out the next day that I was pregnant with Con-Man!!



The only picture I have of me after my 2nd half marathon. I tried to Photoshop the watermark out...

I decided that it's time to tackle a full marathon. Some people may think I'm a little insane in the membrane but finishing a marathon is something I want to accomplish. I've heard that less than 1% of the world's population has fun a marathon and I want to be a part of that!

So I've signed up for The Big D in Dallas in April.


I've been training for the last month and have an 11 mile run to make this weekend! 

Have you ever wanted to run or finished a half or full marathon? 

0 comments: