Saturday, June 26, 2010

Doggie Bookcase How to



 



A few people asked for more information about the Doggie Bookcase I made for Con-Man. I uploaded the templates I drew so you can print them out. Just click on the images to download them:
  
Template 1



There are 2 templates to print; one for the front half of the dog and the other is for the back half. They will each print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Just cut each end out and tape the two sheets of paper together.


Once you download them and cut them out follow the instructions from the previous post (see link below). Good luck!


Doggie Bookcase

1 comments:

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Coolest. Idea. Ever. I absolutely love this. We have had our dachshund for 8 years, and he'll have to be put down sometime, we don't know when. He has a golf ball sized tumor on the underside of his spine that has fractured two of his vertebra. So he'll be put down when he starts to be in pain from it. So my heart melts any time I see something with a doxie on it.