Friday, January 6, 2012

Feature Friday: RadCrafter

Happy Friday to Everyone! I hope your New Years has been off to a great start. I'm especially pumped up for this weekend because the biggest bowl game of the season is on Monday- The BCS Championship!! And my LSU Tigers will be there- and so will we! We're heading down to New Orleans to partake in the festivities. I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!!





Anywho~ This week I wanted to feature an awesome DIY gal who does everything from Woodworking, sewing, and painting. Her name is Alida and she hosts the blog RadCrafter. She has been sewing since she was 10 years old; has honed her skills and has become a DIY expert. I mean, she asked for an air compressor for Christmas; my kind of gal!



Here are some of the awesome projects that caught my eye:



Industrial Factory Cart Table made from Pallets! She built this table with pallet wood for her mom; how cool is that?


An adorable Play Kitchen she built from scratch!

She has some amazing furniture makeovers as well- and you know I love a good makeover.




And super cute play food to go with the play kitchen- of course!


And check out her crafting skills~ She DIY'd these Antiqued Apothecary Jars. Nice!



If you liked this projects check out Alida's blog RadCrafter for more DIY, Crafty, Sewing inspiration!

And all I have to say is Go Girl ( and Geaux Tigers! )!

If your a DIY Maven or know someone who is and would like to be featured shoot me an email! rachellefalconatgmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Weekend Everyone!