Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Hometalk Curated Board!

Hey Friends!! Today I'm to sharing some exciting news with you! The folks over at Hometalk recently contacted me to curate an inspiration board full of DIY Wine Rack Ideas. Here's just a little taste of what I came up with. Check it out!



I am always amazed by the creativity and ingenious of others. There are some really inspiring projects out there.

Head over to my Hometalk profile to see the rest!

If you're unfamiliar with Hometalk it's kind of like Pinterest in that you can pin and create boards of projects and ideas to save for later. But Hometalk takes this a step further and allows you communicate with others on the site to discuss and swap ideas! 

So while you're over checking out some wine rack inspiration you can sign up for a profile of your own and join in the fun!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

Love your ideas! I've been wanting to add a rack to our dining room, I've got a perfect spot for one ;)

Feral Turtle said...

Excellent board! Had to follow being the wine junkie I am....lol. I can`t believe your little one is a year already! So darned cute Rachelle!