Saturday, May 7, 2011

For Mom~

Happy early Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! Mom's are the best aren't they? 


For our Mom's we thought it would be fun for Con- Man to make something special for them. He worked hard painting Mother's Day Cards.





Great job Con-Man! Your Grandma's are going to love it!


And what was the hubs going to give me for Mother's Day? Well being as awesome as he is, he remembered that a few months ago I mentioned that I wanted this Metal Bender from Harbor Freight for Christmas.

Sadly he told me it has been on back order for a while now. I know it's not a typical present request but I had seen it first used on Logan's blog One Forty Three. He used it to make these awesome hairpin table legs!



He is my hero! I want to get as good as he is when it comes to furniture making. I have a long way to go but I think I'll have a lot of time to work on it after the big move to Altus.

So what did I end up getting for Mother's Day? I'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out! 

What are your plan's for Mother's Day?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How clever are those hand print tulips!! Love, Love Love them xx Happy Mothers Day!