Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Pallet Sign: Happy Halloween

I had such a good time fooling around with the Silhouette the other day that I wanted to play with it some more this week. I had some pallet wood leftover from the last pallet project and went about painting it up.



I knew I wanted candy corns as embellishment. I totally lucked out that the day I went to look Silhouette download of the day was candy corn! I know there not that expensive to download but I still like getting the free ones when I can!




This was a fun little (free!) project to get us further into the Halloween Spirit!



thecsiproject.com.png

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Another lovely sign, Rachelle!! You're an awesome creative girl so I'm giving you an award! Please stop by and check it out!

Kimberly T. said...

That is really cute! I really like the pallet wood.